Pranks, parties and university social interactions add to the excitement while your Sims explore campus locations such as university lounges, pool halls, gyms and coffee houses. As in real life, if your Sims start running low on funds, they can earn Simoleans by picking up a part time job, like tutoring, or engaging in riskier affairs like printing money as a member of the ‘secret society.’
Of course, making the right decisions can lead your Sim to the ultimate goal of becoming ‘Big Sim on Campus’ in The Sims 2 University.
- New Young Adult Age Group– All-new hip, trendy university age Sims leave home and take over campus. Now they have the opportunity to alter their life goals and lose their innocence.
- Become the Big Sim on Campus & Influence Others—Your Sims have all-new wants and fears tied to their social and academic life. Enhanced aspirations gameplay centers on building influence and players have the opportunity to develop their Sims’ ability to influence friends, classmates and faculty.
- New “College Town”—Now your Sims can live the ultimate college fantasy whether it’s living in dorms, crashing a party or hanging out with friends in their very own pad.
- College Lifestyle—Immerse your Sims in the ultimate college lifestyle –Join a band, crash parties, find a part-time job, or get initiated into a secret society, where they can print money, and cheat on their studies. How will your Sims enjoy their college years?
- Earn Degrees to Open Up 4 New Careers—Choose from 11 majors for your Sims including such popular choices as history, art, biology and political science and keep their grades on track. Secure the final degree and open up 4 new career paths.